- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
$10 Off Any Flush!
Absolutely love Spencer's Auto Repair shop and will not take my cars anywhere else. They go above and beyond to take care of their customers. The work is always quality, they do not push you to do repairs that aren't necessary, and keep you well informed throughout the process! They have even been kind enough to give us a loaner car on longer repairs and provide rides to and from the shop for shorter repairs. The customer service cannot be beat and we are glad we found them.